Job description24 Seven is partnering with a top global sportwear client based in the Portland, OR region to help them find an In-Store Communications Planner for a hybrid position. This is a 6 month contract with potential to extend or convert to a fulltime salaried position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, and more.
Ideal Candidate: 4 years’ experience managing retail creative marketing design and 2 years’ experience in graphic and display production..
Responsible for intaking marketing plans from the Retail Marketing team, and delivering ISC and Retail Concepts briefs, creative decks, and production grids to the Production team. They will partner to turn these into a brief, deck, and/or grid that will be presented to design and/or production.
- Facilitate and align on milestones and deliverables for instore retail campaigns and seasonal updates.
- Builds retail execution plans in partnership with ISC + RC; inclusive of creative decks & campaign deliverables.
- Briefs Design & Production for marketing stories executed within a given budget, timeline & account.
- Deliver analytics and metrics to evolve to recap programs.
- Responsible for building strong relationships and collaborating smoothly upstream with ISC + RC Sr. Managers & Managers, as well as downstream with Design and Production.
- Manage projects through strategy alignment, briefing, design development and production in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for building Production and Distribution grids outlining which assets are assigned to ISC placements within the store.
- Ensures integrity of Marketing messaging by approving or supporting the approvals by ISC + RC managers specific to Design & Production materials.
- Partner with downstream teams to obtain store requirements for various campaign deliverables to aid design development and production logistics.
- Proactively identify risks, prioritize them, and create plans to resolve in a timely manner.
- Proficiency with MS Office products. Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
- Exceptional people management skills. Team focused with a proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results throughout a highly matrixed organization.
- Understanding of retail environments and visual merchandising practices.
- Effective at presenting creative and gain alignment to project brief.
- Attention to detail. Especially in the areas of grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- Excellent project management skills, with proven ability to manage large projects in on time and to budget.
- Ability to manage budgets and control costs.
- Ability to cope with change, make decisions and act comfortably with risk and uncertainty.
- Able to travel domestically.
- 4 years’ experience managing retail creative marketing design
- 2 years’ experience in graphic and display production
- 2 years’ experience working in a corporate or agency environment
- 2 years’ experience managing agencies or suppliers