Job description*Must be willing to commute to Hoboken, NJ (4 days/week)
We are working with a luxury goods distributor looking to add an Influencer Marketing Associate to their growing team.
Reporting to the Director of E-Commerce, Americas
You would contribute to the success of our client's highly visible, paid, and non-paid influencer acquisition channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, and others) and you can look forward to collaboration and creativity from a hands-on group of team members who will work with you to achieve brands successes as well as your personal growth goals.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in influencer marketing preferably in luxury industry
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ambitious, proactive, and a quick learner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Network of influencers and content creators
- Oversee influencers during the execution of content creation and amplification campaigns from initial talent sourcing to content briefing, final content reviews, posting, and reporting
- Day-to-day account management, including the creation of influencer trackers, reporting, recaps, call agendas, invoices, budget management, etc.
- Research, locate, and engage potential influencers across all channels to build a pipeline of talent for brands
- Manage product for influencer sampling opportunities
- Assist in mailing & reconciling accurate and timely budgets
- Assist with planning and executing influencer events that coordinate with branded initiatives and offer organic opportunities for partners and consumers
- Curate guest lists for influencer events: oversee outreach, negotiation, and contracting, and assist with post approvals for all guests
- Create and maintain trusting relationships with the internal teams and external talent