Job descriptionAs the Manager of Integrated Marketing, you will oversee campaign planning across our performance and campaign led messaging. You will lead campaign media planning strategy across channels including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Online Video, OOH, TV/CTV, Radio and Affiliate. You will work with partners to maximize the reach and effectiveness of our campaigns and develop performance insights. You will deliver new diner growth, while also optimizing for quality to maximize our marketing investments.
- Work with partners, agencies and in-house teams to coordinate campaign planning
- Balance national planning with hyper-localized media plans
- Develop segmentations and implement marketing programs to maximize conversion of each audience
- Establish channel forecasts and budget recommendations
- Maintain and analyze important metrics across channels
- Manage a strategic testing roadmap to optimize performance
- Test emerging media channels to reach incremental audiences and inventory for accelerating growth
- 6+ years of paid media strategy planning experience
- Experience managing external partners
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience working with Brand, Data Science, Analytics, and Product teams
- 7+ years of experience in CRM and Lifecycle Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in Statistical Analysis and Marketing Analytics
- Experience w/ SQL queries required; experience with data platform and marketing automation tools such as (not limited to) Tealium, Data Studio, Azure required; proficiency w/ lead generation marketing platforms such as (not limited to) Airship, Movable Ink, DCM, Meta and/or others required.
- Media certifications such as Google, Meta and/or more for lead generation marketing is a plus.