Job descriptionClient Overview:
Our client is a notable organization with expertise in the digital space. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Graphic Designer Overview:
As the Graphic Designer, you will be an essential part of driving business through innovative design and creativity. You will be responsible for creating digital assets and deliverables, working cross-functionally with supporting teams, and creating unique, one of a kind work to help build brand awareness and drive results.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
• Support Creative Director and Art Director by creating compelling digital assets for social, email, and display ads, and web banners adhering to brand and sizing guidelines
• Develop design templates for newsletters, decks, and sales collateral
• Perform retouching as needed
• Follow and stay up-to-date on emerging industry trends and design guidelines
• Create a high-level strategy to continue to help the brand evolve and remain ahead of leading competitors in the industry
• Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager would be helpful but not a necessity.
Graphic Designer Qualifications:
*Must be open to being hybrid in Dover, NJ office*
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 1-2 years of direct graphic design/visual design experience
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other emerging design software
• Strong time management and organizational skills