Job descriptionJR. National Account Manager
Our client is one of the fastest growing, beauty-tech incubators in the world, driving innovation across the skincare, self-tan and self-care categories.
With our rapid international growth, we now have an amazing opportunity for a Junior National Account Manager to join our team based in Midtown Manhattan, New York. Reporting to the Head of Sales, this role will be responsible for managing the company’s relationships with a portfolio of clients and growing the
stable of brands sold across the North American market. We are looking for someone with a passion for beauty and an enthusiastic drive to be a part of a company that is innovating and disrupting the norms of the industry.
Jr. National Account Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all assigned clients.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships.
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and partner
• Work with Head of Sales to develop an annual strategy for every partner
(including financial forecast, training needs, marketing activity etc.). Ensure
all relevant departments (i.e. marketing, social etc.) that can
influence/impact the outcome/performance are involved.
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. weekly/monthly sales, annual
• Develop new business strategy with existing partners and/or identify
growth opportunities to meet sales forecast.
• Coordinate with cross-functional internal teams to ensure consistent
• Liaise with logistics to ensure clients receive goods in the expected
timeframe and manage client expectations should there be any delay.
• Service multiple clients concurrently, ensuring all deadlines are achieved.
• Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional
client service on a day-to-day basis
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
Jr. National Account Manager Key Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales/key account manager’s role for a
main retailer, preferably in the beauty or CPG industry.
• Experience with Ulta preferred, not required
• Proven success working with retailers, managing daily business needs and
identifying new opportunities
• Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to interact and
present to top management and external clients and agencies
• Ability to translate market insight to business strategy and drive
• Ability to present sales strategy, and execute on plans
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to
present and explain sales information clearly and confidently
• Ability to think strategically and create a bigger picture vision while also
executing that vision
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Highly organized and able to see multiple projects through completion
• Enthusiastic, collaborative and energetic.