Job descriptionOur client, a major social media platform is looking for a Jr. UX Researcher to join their team.
Full time, direct hire
Hybrid in Culver City
Must speak Mandarin
Salary: $100-$150k (DOE)
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with cross-functional leads to deeply understand the needs of E-commerce consumers, merchants, and influencers in the North American market and other global markets
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify the key research questions that will help shape the E-commerce product strategy in different markets
- Identify and create the best research methods based on the question, timeline, and resourcing
- Design and implement research, synthesize findings into practical and impactful insights to help stakeholders make decisions
- Measure and track how product changes affect user behaviors and attitudes over time across different markets, reveal the key reasons with solid data rationale
- Initiate foundational research and gather insights from relevant industries to help stakeholders explore the possible solutions to challenging long-term product questions
- 3+ years of experience working in UX research, preferably in the ecommerce/tech industry
- Bachelor's degree or above in Psychology, Statistics, Sociology, Marketing Research, HCI, or other related fields
- Experience using both qualitative and quantitative research methods, such as: usability studies (remote/in lab), focus groups, interviews, concept tests, diary studies, surveys, data analysis, A/B testing, etc.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and take initiative to solve problems and learn new things
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Great written and spoken communication skills to influence product partners and major company decisions
- Ability to analyze large sample data with statistic tools, such as SQL, Python, R, SPSS
- Experience or knowledge of advanced quantitative analysis methods and statistics, such as factor analysis, regression analysis, ANOVA, T-test, chi-square, etc.