Our client, an entertainment ad agency is looking for a Key Art Designer to join their team!
The Key Art Designer is an experienced visual communicator who collaborates with artists, designers, producers, and directors to create design assets and content.
- Create and oversee designers who create key art, digital designs, layouts, and other related still graphic assets for our content development team including presentations, pitch decks, newsletters, and mocks
- Partner with broadcast, marketing, product, and the larger content development design team to design and implement visual identities and supporting design assets across the entire content development team
- In partnership with the Creative Director, lead designers to conceptualize and create visually engaging thumbnails, key art, hero images, and other on platform editorial content imagery
- Provide concepts and art direction for designers for the creation of series and episodic level preview imagery, visually conveying content in a single image to drive audiences
- Experiment with and iterate on thumbnail designs for maximum audience impact
- 7+ years related work experience creating and developing digital graphics
- Experience designing key art and/or editorial illustration strongly preferred