Job description24 Seven is partnering with a top global sportwear client based in the Portland, OR region to help them find a Lead MPO Specialist for this hybrid position. This is a 12 month contract with potential to extend or convert to a fulltime salaried position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
As a MPO Specialist Lead, you will be known as the subject matter expert on specific sub-segment of the business (example: Seasonal Execution, Direct, Account or Territory) by monitoring and understanding business operations to be able to provide continuous improvement for optimizing and maximizing order book health productivity. Responsible for providing relevant and accurate data, highlighting risks and opportunities, for internal and external stakeholders of the MPO team. You will communicate with, develop, and maintain positive relationships with account & channel contacts and/or internal cross functional partners through report interpretation, tools, phone and email.
• Monitor, leverage and improve Performance KPI’s to maximize service & drive business decisions.
• Ensure quality, on-time relevant information is in place to ensure transparency and visibility for internal partners.
• Upon requests, provide input from orderbooks to x-functional teams to enable decision making processes.
• Deliver Customer Service excellence to the Global / Geo Channels through quick response time via email/phone availability to questions, complaints and ad-hoc requests, according to our service strategy.
• Drive continuous process improvement & support operational partners in capability building projects.
• Drive a conscious business decision making process leveraging analysis, KPI’s, targets.
• Support monthly shipment goal setting process.
• Ensure and execute against efficient order management processes to plan/deliver seasons by maximizing orderbooks
• Prepare recommendations to support reaching financial objectives set by the business (Maintaining shippable status, researching air freight opportunities, account booking vs target assessments, inbound delivery flow monitoring, on time delivery tracking, etc)
• Play an active role as SME for operations within Account, Channel and Seasonal teams
• Support capability building projects and provide peer mentorship and training.
• Analyze and prepare information for x-functional account business review sessions
- Works independently and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong time management skills and critical thinking
- Experience with SAP and MS Office Suite
- Goal and action oriented
Retail, Marketplace, Supply Chain knowledge
• External customer facing communication (A/C)
• SME in Order Book metrics and E2E connectivity
• Cross functional collaboration
• Balancing multiple deadlines and priorities
• Problem solving and storytelling through critical thinking and facts
• Relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-1 years of relevant work experience, preferred
- Performance Management, Supply Chain Operations, S&OP, Finance or related experience preferred.