Job description24 Seven is partnering with a top global sportwear client based in the Portland, OR region to help them find a Lead Program Manager for this hybrid position working onsite Mon-Thurs, remote on Fridays. This is a 11 month contract with potential to extend or convert to a fulltime salaried position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits and more.
Ideal Candidate: will have a Bachelor's degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience and at least 2 years of experience working with Learning Management Systems. Also skilled in MIRO, AirTable and Microsoft Office.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a Lead Program Manager, you will be part of a highly motivated, technically focused learning and development team. We are responsible for foundational footwear education and advancing experiences that aid in accelerating the skills and knowledge of functional roles. We build and deliver engaging learning experiences that fuel passion for product design, creation and manufacturing expertise. Within our work, we strive to cultivate a dedication to innovation, team, and product excellence. In this role you will manage training programs and initiatives from kick-off to evaluation within our Footwear Technical Training portfolio. You’ll identify and leverage opportunities to make a direct and significant impact to elevate the technical footwear expertise within our organization.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
In your day-to-day work you will collaborate with Footwear technical leaders and subject matter experts (SMEs) to facilitate new and existing training programs and plans based on technical priorities and needs. You will play a leading role in managing our learning management system (LMS) launching new technical training courses and experiences created by the team, including instructor-led classroom, eLearning, virtual, and immersion training.
The goal is to support our Footwear learners in acquiring knowledge, skills, and proficiencies in an effective and engaging manner that best support organizational and business objectives.
• Lead and provide operational excellence across our learning offerings.
• Partner closely with Senior Program leads and internal specialists to manage projects from analysis through implementation and evaluation, working cross-functionally with multiple teams.
• Assist in gathering our audience's learning needs, ensuring our training content continually meets instructional end goals and objectives as identified by L&D teammates.
• Facilitate instructional exercises and activities in classes and programs that support the learning process.
• Train and coach managers, team leaders and others involved in employee development efforts.
• Develop supplemental learning tools and resources as needed (checklists, one-pagers, user guides, etc.) for targeted audiences that aid in the understanding of technical subjects.
• Partner with colleagues to measure success of training programs through use of survey distribution, reporting and analysis, and leading small to mid-size focus groups.
• Capture, track, and provide feedback to teammates and SMEs through the lens of adult-learning principles.
• Consult with colleagues, Footwear Operations leaders, and subject matter experts to continually address performance gaps related to Footwear technical skills.
• Track project progression through to completion with on-time and continuous communication with project sponsors, teammates, and stakeholders.
• Manage and maintain project plans, related documentation, and program playbooks.
• Ensure a diversity and inclusion lens across all learning content and approaches.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
We partner with leaders and internal experts throughout the company's Design, Global Footwear, Innovation & Operations organizations.
WHAT YOU BRING
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
• Minimum 5 years' relevant experience.
• At least 2 years of experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
• Demonstrated experience developing and delivering effective training programs.
• Strong knowledge of adult learning principles.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong project management skills, ability to prioritize, and deliver outcomes.
• Ability to manage and adapt to changing priorities quickly.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to research and resolve problems and initiative to identify and address needs.
• Dynamic self-starter and strong results orientation.
• Proficiency in MIRO, AirTable, Microsoft Office.
• Previous experience mentoring others is a plus.
• Experience working in Footwear Product Creation is a plus.