Job description24 Seven is partnering with a top global sportwear client based in the Portland, OR region to help them find a Leave Accommodation Operations Analyst for this hybrid position. This is a 12 month contract with potential to extend or convert to a fulltime salaried position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, and 401K.
Work directly with employees and business partners in Retail, Distribution and corporate locations throughout the Americas in leaves of absence, short/long term disability and ADA accommodations. Demonstrate exceptional communication and organizational skills, superior attention to detail, ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, strong analytical and critical thinking skills, along with premiere customer service that recognizes the needs of all Athletes*.
• Lead the ADA interactive process with the employees, business, and medical provider.
• Identifying trends/behaviors, assess risk, educate stakeholders and business partners, implement win-win solutions.
• Partner with legal and provide detailed chronology and assessment of case risk involving employment separation.
• Evaluate work processes to increase efficiency, design work flow assignment(s) with business units and vendor, improve the associate experience.
• Partner with cross functional teams and stakeholders to identify equipment needs, plus structural and/or environmental work space considerations.
• Deliver service excellence to managers and employees by responding in a professional, accurate and timely manner to their inquiries and transactions
• Ensure internal controls are in place and procedures used are in compliance; provide support to internal and external auditors when called upon
• In partnership with Benefits COE, manage the program and other benefits employee communication process, as appropriate
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance, Business or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in Human Resources, Leaves Administration, ADAAA, or Employee Relations
• Experience developing practices and processes, managing vendor performance and driving program results thru project and program execution
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player, energetic, service-oriented, and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Able to multi task, work well under pressure and deliver within tight timeline
• Working knowledge of ServiceNow and Workday is preferred