Job descriptionOur client, a beloved brand, is growing their licensing team!
You will support Director of Licensing and assist in developing growth to our current licensing business and manage licensees and categories. Candidates should have experience in SOFTLINES.
Level: We are looking for candidates at all levels - Mid -Sr
Hybrid, South Bay, 2 days in office - non negotiable
Daily Responsibilities :
- Contribute to department revenue goals and analyze existing licensee businesses via sales comparisons, forecasts, trend research, and competitive analysis.
- Directly manage Licensees and categories across softlines.
- Manage relationships with Licensees and business partners daily
- Prospect for new Licensees, present pitches, prepare sales materials, presentations/decks and ad-hoc reports/requests.
- Contribute to new Licensee recruitment:
- Assist with planning and coordinating meetings and trade shows