Job descriptionLogistics Manager
Our client understands the power of makeup like no-one else. With over 25 years at the forefront of the makeup industry working with the world’s A-list models, celebrities and designers.
The ideal candidate is a forward thinker and full of fresh and innovative ideas; someone who wants responsibility, takes ownership and pushes for improvements. The Logistics Manager ensures that proper procedures and processes are followed in order to satisfy our customer orders by our 3PL warehouse’s. You will function as the liaison between the 3PL warehouse and management. The Logistics Manager will oversee and benchmark partner performance and recommend corrective action if required.
Logistics Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Direct supervisory responsibility and first point of contact for our three 3PL warehouse’s – 2 in US, 1 in Canada.
- Develop strong and integrated relationships with our 3PL warehouse partners and communicate our business strategies accurately.
- Manage inbound and outbound forecasts with the 3PL warehouses.
- Oversee daily 3PL transactions to ensure all required processes are completed in a timely manner; including the processing of inbound shipments and outbound shipments.
- Oversee and manage regular stock counting and stock taking activities.
- Review and audit all 3PL warehouse invoices against contract rates.
- Point person for warehouse interface design and implementation. Liaising with customer service to ensure our delivery experience is as friction less as possible and driving communication improvements where necessary to do so.
- Maintain and mange charge backs from customers, identifying and leading solutions for repetitive offenses, and disputing charges when appropriate.
- Analysis and selection of carriers used and negotiation of contracts and rates.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly performance reports and implement corrective actions with 3PL partners if appropriate.
- Collecting data for KPIs on supplier delivery performance and schedules.
- Purchasing of office supplies for 3PL sites as necessary.
- Responsible for QC and returns warehousing functions.
- Have experience working with multiple 3PL’s Experience with 3PL system integrations Project management experience
- Experience in managing supplier relationships
- Be Excel competent (intermediate level – index/pivots etc) NetSuite experience is desirable!
- Be process driven with exceptional attention to detail
- Be flexible so as to develop the role to best meet the changing needs of a growing company