Job descriptionOur client, a well known luxury fragrance brand, is looking for a Makeup Artist to join their growing team!
This is a direct hire fulltime role and weekends/holidays are a MUST!
Location- San Francisco
Salary-DOE plus commission
What You Will Do:
- Contribute actively to the store sales, by providing a remarkable service to all, supporting the management team, and representing the brand and image.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, engagement, and maintenance of the qualitative standards required by the brand.
- Network in the community to drive sales and traffic to the boutique.
- Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships.
- Participate in maintaining a positive work environment.
- Work closely with Education & Training Manager/ Brand Ambassador
- Attend seasonal brand-hosted training seminars and/or digital learning modules and parlay back to the teams.
- Participate in hosting Saturday morning meetings with the teams doing hand on makeup trainings on how to apply makeup including skill drills.
- Contribute to operations, such as stock control and inventories
- Process our customer transactions at the cash desk
- Receive and process deliveries, including prepare and organize deliveries and shipments to clients
- Makeup artistry or cosmetic sales experience required.
- Strong clienteling ability
- Strong sales performance
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to work holidays and weekends
- 2-5yrs exp selling makeup/beauty
- Retail operations expertise
- Retailpro & MS Office preferred
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Digital clienteling tools