The Manager of Product Strategy will play a pivotal role in shaping and optimizing our internal processes and technology to drive growth, efficiency, and scale across the Operations and Product teams.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Function as a project manager within the organization for the implementation of projects, technology solutions, and processes across the organization.
- Ability to support with implementing best in class process, workflow and technology to support sustainable high growth.
- Prepare and design executive level presentations.
- Leverage transformation program management best practices to lead the facilitation of business strategy definition, scope identification, cross functional design, timeline alignment and drive on-time delivery of committed outcomes and deliverables.
- Develop, communicate, and help clarify ways of working, decision rights, objectives, and outcomes of milestone meetings to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Act as an internal consultant and problem solver for the team on ad hoc data analysis, business case, proposals, and presentations.
- Facilitate communication among various departments.
- Lead change management efforts to ensure successful implementation of new strategies, processes, and systems within the Operations department.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the cross-functional teams, providing training, guidance, change management support, and mentorship to team members on process improvement methodologies and tools.
- 8+ years of proven experience with increasing levels of responsibility and scope related to Supply Chain, Operations, Project Management and/or Consulting.
- Experience in global apparel retail environment with a deep understanding of functions including but not limited to Merchandising, Planning, Inventory Deployment & Allocation, Production, Product Development, Finance, Merchandising, and Design.