Beauty Brand looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator to join their Marketing team! This is a hybrid schedule, onsite 2-3 days a week.
• Pull and maintain NPD reports monthly ensuring the information is up to date
• Assist with pulling various other ad-hoc reports
• Utilize Passport for PO invoice reconciliations
• Work closely with the promotions team and put together monthly marketing reconciliation deck
• Place product orders for gratis and comps as well as influencers, key retailers, photographers, etc.
• Assist with bi-annual product price increase- work closely with master data team as well as the accounts team on price increase proposals
• Work as a liaison with global brand partners and internal teams
• Provide meeting materials for weekly accounts teams/visual merchandising teams and ensure follow ups are taken care of
• 6 months to 1 year of similar experience in a marketing related role
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• NPD experience is preferred however not required
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Project management skill set
• Written and verbal communication skills