Our client within the health & wellness industry is looking for a dedicated Marketing Coordinator / Specialist to join their team immediately! This is a contract to hire opportunity.
This is a fully onsite role in Orange County - only local and available candidates will be considered.
Key Responsibilities and Job Duties:
- Provide direct support to the Head of Marketing on all things marketing
- Help ideate, develop and implement digital marketing and social media campaigns including scheduling posts and tracking engagement
- Monitor and respond to incoming DMs as well as comments ensuring positive engagement
- Manage digital ads and those in national publications
- Coordinate all influencer campaigns and activities
- Execute email marketing campaigns
- Report on all marketing activities, results and achievements on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Assist in development of marketing and sales materials and assets as needed
- Assist in preparing for trade shows and other events
- 5 years in marketing ideally within consumer goods
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Savvy within social media platforms - META, YouTube, LinkedIn as well as Google Analytics
- Experience with MailChimp and Constant Contact, or related programs, required
As a contractor of 24 Seven, you’ll be a W2 employee with access to a variety of our benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K. This role is paid hourly within the range of $30-34hr depending on experience and qualifications. Only local and available candidates will be considered.