Job descriptionOur client, a major tech company in Los Angeles is looking for a Marketing Manager with paid media strategy experience to join their team!
Full time hours
3 month assignment, potential to extend
Hybrid in Culver City
Rate: $35-47/hr (DOE)
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to lead integrated paid media strategy and planning. Your focus will be driving innovative and effective media campaigns -- executing strategies across a robust mix of channels including, but not limited to, television, digital, mobile, radio, print and out-of-home. You will be responsible for managing media agencies and other partners in order to achieve our marketing and media objectives. You will work across a variety of teams to establish and implement media best practices, create rigorous analytical processes and produce cost-effective, break through advertising.
The successful candidate will be a blended balance of media strategist, project manager, relationship builder and analyst. They will be comfortable working autonomously, yet effective at partnering cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders including creative marketing, social, legal, events, PR and outside agencies. They are passionate and knowledgeable about the sports entertainment industry with superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Act as a strategic partner between creative marketing leads and agencies to develop creative, effective and holistic paid media strategies and tactics for our marketing campaigns.
• Set media goals and KPIs and devise strategies to achieve and measurement them
• Develop test and learn scenarios to continue to innovate and accelerate media performance.
• Manage budgets and timelines for media campaigns.
• Prepare forecasts and performance reports that monitor key media metrics, quality, and campaign performance.
• Oversee pre-launch and post-buy performance audits and optimization efforts to ensure the integrity and efficiency of the media plans
• Interface directly with networks, affiliates and partners to inspire and develop new advertising programs and secure premium media.
• Evaluate strategic media opportunities and serve as a thought-leader on new and innovative ways to reach and connect with our customers.
• Monitor and analyze competitive media and marketing strategies.
• 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• Relevant professional experience in media strategy, planning and buying
• Knowledge of traditional and digital media research, trafficking, tracking and reporting processes, techniques and technologies
• 5+ years relevant professional experience in media strategy, planning and buying
• Demonstrated strong negotiation skills
• Sports industry knowledge and experience
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a fast and lean work environment
• Self-motivated and comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
• Exceptional analytical and writing skills with a strong creative sensibility