Title: Media Buyer - Brand
Our Client, a Chicago-based, full-service advertising agency is looking for a Media Buyer - Brand.
- Work with and support the media team, executing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns
- Handle general market national and local video and radio broadcast negotiations, planning and maintenance of multiple accounts
- Manage campaigns optimization strategies, campaign insights, monitoring and adjusting pacing, controlling quality of inventory using ad fraud and brand safety levers, troubleshooting ads and tracking tags, etc. to ensure all KPIs are met (delivery, performance, revenue goals, etc.)
- Ongoing media planning and analysis of campaign results
- Extensive client communication and reporting responsibilities on a daily & weekly basis will be required.
- Drive continuous improvement by testing, experimentation, and implementing new creative, A/B, and multivariate test design and optimization.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and proactively implement optimizations using data-driven insights.
- Implement and build on best practices for bidding, budget management, ad operations, and reporting
- Strong analytical skills with competence in tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, etc.
- Time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Collaborative, curious, and not afraid of trying new approaches
- Knowledge of paid media buying strategies for specific channels and be able to provide platform recommendations
- 5+ years of media experience, either in-house or agency.
- Experience with tracking tag tools
- Exposure to media buying
- Experience with CORE & Strata preferred
- Experience buying National and Local
- 5 years buying experience
If you are interested in & qualified for this role, APPLY NOW!