Mid-weight Digital Designer NEEDED for an award winning public relations agency. This an exciting opportunity for a passionate & conceptual creator, creative thinker specialising in animation, motion graphics, social design, and, ideally but not crucially, video editing.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Work within the production team (mainly hand in hand with design team and creative lead) to deliver fast-craft design orientated content (social posts (all forms/all channels) infographics, ebooks, toolkits, presentation materials, videos etc that is on time.
• Take client briefs (including having a client-facing presence) and art direct creative concepts from those briefs.
• Contribute to agency brainstorms – we encourage every member of the content to express themselves creatively and to feel they have the floor if they have an idea or innovation they want to share.
• Working collaboratively with other members of the content and production team to assist in other areas outside of your core design remit where possible – we have an existing team of creatives, designers and producers that are super supportive of one another and have a can-do attitude when it comes to supporting on areas that aren’t necessarily within their skillset or day-to-day remit so they constantly have each other’s back and do what’s needed to help their fellow colleagues.
• Proactively proof your own work, ensuring work is error free and to the highest standard possible, take feedback positively and with a solution-focused mindset from clients, peers and leadership to craft even better creative.
Skills and capabilities
• Proficient in After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, InDesign, Illustrator – in this order
• Ability to develop creative concepts
• Video (editing)
• Social creative (static + video)
If you have a passion for creating work that people value and don’t want to be boxed into one medium then this is the job for you.
Salary: £35k Including perks and benefits.