Job description24 Seven is partnering with their top global sportswear client to find a Marketing Project Manager to join their team in Portland, OR for this hybrid role. This is a 6 month contract, with potential to extend or turn into a full-time position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
Ideal Candidate: Looking for someone with 5+ years of project management experience, ideally within a marketing function. Passion for soccer a plus!
- Provide project management support for all MLS projects (Primeblue, Theme Tops, ASG, Rivalry Week, MLS Cup, MLS Next, and individual club activations)
- Calendar and workback schedules for the above listed projects and for 2023 MLS kickoff
- Coordinating Digital toolkit handovers with cross-functional teams and partners
- Precap and recap coordination among cross functional teams
- Ordering product for photo shoots and activations
- Manage Budget, POs, Invoicing
- Aggregate information from respective accounts and partners for activations – DTC, Specialty, Wholesale, Creators Club, etc. – and share respective materials if needed.
- Speak with cross-functional partners regarding standalone opportunities (i.e. jersey launch, specialty activations, giveaway ideas from partners, etc.) and integrate into calendar and project management efforts