Our beauty client is seeking a full time NetSuite Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be the subject matter expert on NetSuite, working cross functionally with finance and operations.
- Manage and maintain the NetSuite application ensuring it aligns with business needs and objectives
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of NetSuite
- Create and manage user roles and permissions, ensuring system security and integrity
- Manage NetSuite integration with other key business systems, ensuring systems are stable, scalable, and secure
- Work closely with the finance, sales, and operational teams to identify and analyze requirements, and translate them into process/system improvements
- Customize and configure NetSuite to improve workflows, reporting, and data outputs
- Work on the NetSuite upgrade strategy, ensuring smooth implementation of new features
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc
- Provide training and ongoing support to end-users, ensuring effective use of NetSuite
Bachelor’s degree in IT, accounting, finance, operations or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience working with NetSuite, implementation or administration experience preferred
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Retail industry experience is a plus