Job descriptionOur client is a boutique media- relations agency headquartered in NYC with a permanent hybrid work environment
Role Overview: The Office Manager will oversee administrative tasks, organizational processes and employee relations across the company. This newly created position will support the leadership team, reporting directly to the President.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Onboarding and offboarding off all employees
- Review current employee handbook with ongoing maintenance and revisions as needed. This person will also lead, with the support of senior staff, the creation and implementation of new policies for the organization
- Guide staff in the payroll onboarding process and act as the point person between employees and payroll vendor for all related issues and questions
- Guide staff in the benefits onboarding process and act as the point person between employees and benefits vendor for all related issues and questions
- Support leadership team in developing and maintaining new and existing documents & processes that will increase company efficiency and organization
- Implement and improve staff workflow, new business workflow, lead tracking and more.
- Act as the go-to for employee conflicts, issues and support open and transparent work culture.
- Assist in the new hire process by maintaining up-to-date job descriptions, job postings and scheduling of interviews.
- Prepare new account contracts, renewal processes and oversee the organization of contracts across the company
- Support the president with scheduling, book meetings and other administrative tasks, as needed.
Office Manager Qualifications:
- 7+ years in an HR or administrative roll with general knowledge or experience in operations management and/or office management
- Prior experience working in the industry or a related field is preferred but not required