Job descriptionOur client, a global beauty brand is looking for an Associate Performance Marketing Manager to join their Digital team in the NYC office. The Associate Performance Marketing Manager will focus on acquisition and growing revenue for the brands digital channels across two of their four brands.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of hands-on marketing/growth marketing/advertising experience on driving digital performance.
They will be entrepreneurial, collaborative, have excellent analytical skills and a deep knowledge of how to build and optimize media plans that accelerate growth. They will develop media plans and collaborate closely with external and internal partners to bring campaigns to life to drive business KPIs.
Associate Performance Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Own day-to-day optimizations and execution of campaigns across digital channels (SEM, Paid Social, Podcast, Video among other media channels) to drive maximum efficiencies and growth across e-commerce.
- Responsible for full funnel paid digital advertising in a multi-brand and multi-channel environment, managing the planning cycle from conception to execution. Continuously monitor performance & optimization
- Oversee multiple brand media budgets optimized towards driving ROI in our paid media strategy in line with P&L
- Manage relationships with our media agencies ensuring they are properly briefed and tracking towards KPI’s executing paid social, search, display, programmatic and more.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to build support forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to build and develop content optimized for each channel.
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing/performance marketing campaigns at a brand or media agency
- Proven track record managing budgets & driving high ROI campaigns.
- Must be comfortable with analyzing complex data sets, commissioning reporting & research, and developing post-campaign summaries.
- Knowledgeable across the whole Digital Media landscape especially Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, Google Ads, Bing
- Deep experience working with performance marketing metrics (various engagement metrics, CPM, CPV, CPA, ROAS, CPC & LTV) and a good understanding of attribution models.
- Great collaborator, team player, problem solver and partner
- Experience managing multi-brand and multi-channel media campaigns.