Job descriptionPerformance Marketing Manager-Paid Social
Los Angeles, CA
Remote First Role-Open to candidates anywhere but PST or LA based candidates preferred.
$130k-$140k + bonus
Our client, a growing digital agency is looking for a growth-obsessed, collaborative Paid Media Manager to lead Paid Social campaigns across all platforms. You’ll lead and develop our small but mighty Paid Media team and collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Deep experience in the Performance Marketing space within an agency or in-house, managing large-scale, conversion-focused direct response accounts
- A successful people manager with the ability to lead, develop, and grow a small team,
- Highly skilled in developing and optimizing paid campaigns across all established and emerging social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snap, etc.)
- A deep understanding of creative and budget requirements across major social platforms
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and delegate multiple campaigns in a fast-paced team setting
- Able to come up with new ways to iterate and test campaign and reach new audinces
- BA/BS degree in a related discipline