Job descriptionPPC Manager
Coral Gables, FL
Hybrid: Work from home M, W & Fri. Work in office Tue & Thur.
Full Service Marketing Agency seeks a PPC Manager to work as a salaried employee.
The ideal person for this role is a self-starter given the infinite entrepreneurial opportunities within the department. It is critical that this person also be a team player given that we work in a collaborative team environment.
- Trafficking of platform creative assets
- Manage multiple paid digital media platforms and campaigns for the portfolio of agency clients.
- Proficiency in being able to own the combined SEO/PPC offering for the agency as well as the tools required to run successful campaigns such as SEM Rush, Google trends, keyword planner tool, keyword volume, etc.
- Knowledge of important search best practices as creative best practices to assist the creative team in developing high performing assets.
- Work with the internal team to ensure the digital campaigns are integrated in strategy and reflect the necessary KPIs to gauge performance.
- Have working knowledge of not only the ad platforms, but Google Analytics and the overall e-commerce and SEO principles and best practices.
- Monitor delivery of multi-faceted ad campaigns to ensure successful execution
- Communicate with Digital Media Team and sometimes Client presentations/meetings regarding campaign delivery, performance and/or optimizations
- Maintain and troubleshoot daily reporting from internal and third-party sources through a variety of client dashboards
- Assist the billing department with platform specific spend questions
- Help team analyst in assembling monthly Client performance reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Analytics or IT
- 5+ years of proven experience with online ad trafficking, ad serving, and reporting
- Google and Blueprint certified
- Spanish/English preferred: please highlight if you are bilingual
- English a must
- Ad agency experience or comparable experience preferred
- Google Documents, Slides and Pages
- Familiarity with Google Looker/Data Studio or other Dashboard Reporting Tool
- Google DV360, AdWords and Google Analytics 4
- Mac OS skills - the department is Apple based
- Doubleclick DART or another ad server as well as DSP experience