Our client is looking to bring on a fulltime Reprographics Operator in Los Angeles, California.
The core role of the Reprographics Associate is to support various services of the account which may include but are not limited to reprographics, binding services, mail services, conference room, and facilities services.
Rate: $43,000/ Annually
Location: Century City, CA 90067
- Accurately log all job requests and communicate, in a timely manner, with clients
- Create, modify, assemble, and bind documents, and prepare reports
- Perform general clerical duties in connection with the Reprographics Department's needs
- Quality check all work products to ensure accuracy and completion of all client specifications
- Arrange for delivery of printed materials, per client instructions, using overnight and local courier services
- Perform key ops procedures on office reprographics equipment
- Troubleshoot problems with reprographics equipment and place service calls as needed
- Ensure the confidential integrity of the workspace and projects in progress
- Work on special projects as designated by the client and/or RRD management
- Maintain inventory of office supplies needed for Reprographics work, i.e. paper, toner, etc.
- Communicate consistently with management on projects or equipment-related matters
- Provide vendor escorts, as needed
- Coordinates messenger services/deliveries
- Perform other duties as needed, at the site
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 or more years experience in a customer service function in a relatable industry
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
- Strong computer literacy and ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- "Can do" attitude to provide premier service to clients
- Desire to train across multiple job functions
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your resume today!