Job descriptionJob Description:
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Producer to join our client’s team. This position will be responsible for managing content creative, production, and post-production pipelines. The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, detail-oriented, self-starter, and an excellent communicator with exceptional organizational skills.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in an agency setting within a brand or mixed-media/social-media production environment.
- Keen expertise in creating workflows and maintaining production schedules to ensure projects and deliverables are on track.
- Working knowledge of video & still production, motion graphics, and design preferred.
- Comfortable creating and managing video and photoshoot budgets (AICP).
- Deep understanding of Agile techniques such as SCRUM, as well as traditional production management methods.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of designers, writers, and creatives in the creation of mixed-media brand toolkits for web placement, social media platforms & print.
- Guide the creative team in finding realistic and innovative solutions to challenges that may arise during the production process.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders as well as external partners to effectively communicate production challenges and opportunities while delivering on the creative vision.
- Develop documentation templates or tools to maintain a shared knowledge base among the Production team.
- Upload assets to content management tools for approvals while coordinating feedback from various business partners.
- Organize digital and physical production files including releases voice over scripts,
production documents,and final reports as needed.
-Support delivery of packaged files to localization teams, including assessing source files, tracking delivery timelines, and addressing loc team queries.
- Assist in building and maintaining a diverse network of agencies, suppliers, partners, and freelancers.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience.