Job descriptionOur client, a B2B Healthcare platform, is looking to add a Product Design Lead to their team for a Full Time Permanent role.
- Define the design philosophy and systems for core platform product.
- Fully map out and define the product design strategy considering users, customers, business model, and mission
- Develop a design system that stretches across brand, marketing, and product; retooling status quo, if needed.
- Drive requirements gathering with product managers, customer success, engineers, and executive leadership that will lead to the design of flexible and extensible frameworks, patterns, and components
- Actively engage with peers and thought leaders in product design to identify innovative approaches that should be considered without over-indexing on what’s popular or trendy
- Benchmark design excellence as a best-in-class product in the productivity SaaS category
- Design great product and brand assets
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes that can be understood, tested with users, and implemented
- Validate and test design solutions iteratively
- Drive a truly data-centric approach to product design iterations, working with product data as well as user interviews, A/B tests and other web analytics platforms
- Incorporate usability feedback to improve component behavior and ensure user interactions are rock solid at the micro level
- Continuously identify opportunities to reduce waste, focus on what’s most important, and ship design faster than most think is possible
- Jump into the product design backlog and assist in developing thoughtful and innovative solutions while fixing UX and design flaws along the way?
- Plan the roadmap for the design of new components and keep the team updated on the status of changes and improvements
- Lead the design, documentation, and maintenance of enrollment platform design system and component library, maximizing the use of Figma and authoring tools.
- A results-driven portfolio comprised of compelling solutions that solve real world problems
- 6+ years of experience in product design UX
- Competency conducting research and usability testing, and setting outcome-based goals
- Experience designing for multiple levels of audiences and user archetypes within an enterprise or B2B context
- Keen ability to communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes
- Experience architecting a cohesive information system that is thoughtful and easy to understand.
- Motivated by people-centric design processes and a desire to create happiness through delightful experiences
- Experience working with tokenized design systems including their creation, contribution methodologies, documentation, and scaling approaches
- A tactical “roll up the sleeves” approach to the work, being able to work independently and be resourceful when there isn’t a full-time or in-house resource available for the need at hand
- An excellent storyteller who uses data to influence others