Job descriptionJob Description:
As Product Development Coordinator you will be working closely with Lead Design team, costing team and production manager to assist product development from pre production including sourcing and costing. Communicate with overseas vendors daily ensure ontime deliverables being met. Source fabrics and trims for development that are within budget timelines and collaborate with vendors to manage lead time.
• Working with overseas vendors
• Create/maintain a development WIP
• Follow up with vendors on samples
• Work with design to review counter samples for approval
• Send artwork & color standards to agent/mills
• Request lab dips approval process
• Responsible to provide complete fabric cost & CW
• Share costing to ensure yields are requested with accurate info
• Work closely with costing team to ensure PD & costing is aligned with agent/factory sourcing/costing
• Responsible to cost, coordinate, oversee production, meet delivery for Made in US programs
• Negotiating and creating POs for print royalties.
If you are interested, please send updated resume* Please Highlight your COSTING EXPERIENCE!