Job description**We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Coordinator to work within a Luxury Fashion Brand!**
- To liaise with design room and using overviews, create all style headers in Zedonk prior to market dates.
- Create all Raw Material codes (excl. Fabric) in Zedonk, ensuring all pricing and lead times are updated.
- To liaise with the Product Development team ensuring all BoM’s are received and then entered in Zedonk prior to market close date. Flag any inconsistencies. Be fully responsible for keeping product raw material costings up to date.
- Place all bulk trimmings orders and ensure they are delivered to our manufacturers in a timely fashion. Ensuring all raw material order confirmations are received and invoices authorised and passed to accounts in a timely fashion.
- Create and order all care labels based on technical information received from our fabric mills.
- 3+ years of experience within a Premium or Luxury Brand
- Proficient with Zedonk
- Excellent communication skills
Based: London - Fully in office
If you are interested and have the skill sets to match, please send us your CV!