Job descriptionTiming: Start August
Duration: 3-month contract-to-hire
Hours per week: 40+ (M-F/9-5)
Pay rate: $40-43/hr DOE
Salary: $85-90K DOE
Location: Fully remote
One of our shopper marketing agency clients is looking for a Programmatic Media Manager to join their Connected Commerce team for an exciting contract-to-hire role working on large retail and CPG client accounts, and specifically supporting programmatic media buying/planning efforts for Amazon DSP.
This Programmatic Media Manager will report to the Director of Retail Search and Amazon DSP, helping build/execute programmatic retail media campaigns and responsible for all aspects of campaign set-up, management, optimization, and reporting.
The Programmatic Media Manager must have programmatic and/or biddable media experience on the Amazon DSP. Candidates without Amazon experience will not be considered.
Ideal Programmatic Media Manager candidates will have:
- At least 5+ years of advertising/media agency or in-house media planning/buying experience
- Ability to proactively organize & prioritize workload to manage timelines and deliverables
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Sound decision-making skills based on industry, agency, and client knowledge.
- Proven hands-to-keyboard Amazon DSP experience
- Expert level experience with both Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets; confidence to use daily, basic/advanced formulas, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Collaborative with willingness to listen and learn
- Comfortable with proactive communication via email, Slack, Zoom/Teams calls. etc.
Nice to Have:
- BA degree in finance, math, or IT
- Experience with The Trade Desk and/or DV360
- Familiar with retail media networks and programmatic buying platforms - i.e. Citrus Ad, Criteo, Quotient, Promote IQ, Pacvue, Instacart, etc.
- Experience with verification software (MOAT preferred), Google Ads, and Google Campaign Manager
- Partially client-facing role developing and flawlessly executing best-in-class connected commerce campaigns, mainly on the Amazon DSP.
- Hands-to-keyboard set-up, management, and optimization of campaigns on the Amazon DSP. Provide training and troubleshooting to the rest of the team on this platform.
- Work with eCommerce team to ensure full Amazon resources are being utilized, such as the Amazon Brand Innovation Lab and Amazon Marketing stack. Keep current on Amazon display/DSP innovations and new features.
- Supervise and train a Specialist/Sr. Specialist. This is a people-managing role. You will be responsible for training, setting goals, and overall supervision of the Specialist.
- Supervise creation of reports and presentations highlighting the campaign set-up and final plan with internal teams. Report back on campaign performance. Collaborate with vendor and team to provide campaign data, insights and strategic recommendations based on client objectives, media strategy and results
- Develop clear understanding of campaign set-up, performance and reporting structure and clearly set and communicate performance expectations with internal teams.
- Proactively communicate with Director and team. Proactive communication is especially important in today’s world of remote work.
- Management of budgets, ensuring all client facing documents are accurate, and all vendor savings are documented for financial reporting
- Management of program trackers, timelines, and vendor partners
**Eligible for benefits through 24 Seven after 60 days
***Full benefits included once converted contract-to-hire