DUTIES AND TASKS
• Calendar and track key deadlines.
• Cost tracking and budget reports.
• Actively and effectively communicate and interface with clients.
• Develop agendas for meetings with campus partners; follow-up on action items as appropriate. • Provide detailed meeting notes with clear next steps.
• Web and print content management: organize and compile incoming content, and track changes.
• Coordinate and manage production, and provide quality assurance of select deliverables, as needed.
• Maintain electronic files in an orderly manner to reflect current and pending job status as well as archival material.
• Write, review, and edit business correspondence and simple written materials, on own initiative and on behalf of the Sr. Account Manager, for both internal and external audiences.
• Assist Senior Account Manager with management of special projects as needed.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
• Understanding of the principles and practices of marketing.
• Demonstrated project management skills, including ability to independently prioritize and complete multiple projects, meet competing deadline requirements with frequent interruptions, and monitor projects in many different stages.
• Experience staying within marketing budgets during execution. Accurate math skills including but not limited to calculating ratios, rates and percentages sufficient for analysis.
• Able to develop schedules and meet deadlines with demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects with minimal direction.
• Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills to develop and maintain respectful, effective and cooperative working relationships with a wide variety of internal and external constituents.
• Ability to prepare and conduct client and/or vendor meetings in a professional manner in a way that facilitates communication and understanding.
• Outstanding English written and oral communication skills, including accurate grammar and spelling, excellent editing and proofreading skills, and critical thought process to ensure copy meets marketing needs.
• Maintain a reliable and predictable work schedule to accommodate department needs; able to work weekends for events and programmatic activities.
• Strong knowledge and hands-on use of PC hardware and software programs to include proficiency with Microsoft suite of applications.
• 2 years’ experience as a project manager in an ad agency or similar comparable environment including hands-on experience supporting marketing programs and working with production/creative teams to achieve marketing goals is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related fields is preferred.