Job descriptionTitle: Project Specialist
Location: FULLY REMOTE
Duration: 1 Year
Our client, a world leader in power generation, is looking for a freelance Project Specialist to join their team for a 12-month contract, with potential to extend. Role will be ~40 hours per week and remote.
Overview: Wonderful opportunity to join the client's Project Management team.
You'll work from your home office alongside the Project Management team assisting with the planning and execution of Diagnostic Imaging projects. With the assistance of a Mentor in the region, you will work closely with Project Managers, Sales, and Service teams on project planning and documentation, resource coordination, and tracking.
Project Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day activities required to ensure projects are completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, departmental policies, and the standard terms and conditions of the contract.
- Work closely with the Project Managers, Customer, Order Management Specialists, Product Fulfillment teams, and Field Teams (e.g., Install, Clinical Education Support, Sales) to coordinate delivery and installation activities ensuring timely execution of assigned system and device orders.
- Assist with project updates, site readiness reviews, distribute project documentation, including contact lists, schedules, meeting summaries and action item lists.
- Manage projects in accordance with key performance metrics of Healthcare Project Management and Shared Services organizations.
- Identify, propose and/or participate in development of process improvements for the Healthcare Project Management and Shared Services teams.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 1 year of project management experience; or Associate degree with at least 2 years of project management experience or experience in a technical field; or High School Diploma/GED and more than 3 years progressive experience in project management
- Ability to monitor and manage critical path elements of projects
- Experience with external customer service demonstrating the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Willingness and ability to travel, including overnight stays when needed
- Must hold valid driver’s license
- Experience in project management, or experience with Diagnostic Imaging equipment
- A working knowledge of Project Management tools and processes
- Healthcare, medical, hospital or clinical environment experience
- Construction project management
- PMP certification
- Vendor implementation experience