Job descriptionOur client, a trendy apparel brand for men and women are seeking a Receptionist to join their team in El Segundo.
This position is on-going freelance Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 5:30 PM PST.
Must work on-site in El Segundo and be fully vaccinated.
As the Receptionist, you will oversee their Front Desk environment as well as manage their Mail, Conference Room scheduling, and general Office Support operations.
- Reception/Front Desk Operations
- Will serve as Receptionist and Office Greeter – the first impression for all brands to our guests. Heavy focus on world-class customer service, ensuring every guest is greeted quickly with a smile.
- Validate parking for all Guests, Vendors, and Candidates; Coordinating with Facilities to purchase more validations as needed.
- Mail Operations: Responsible for creating an effective mail/mailroom strategy which may include daily organization and arrangement of mail deliveries, creation of mailroom guidelines (coordinating with facilities) to facilitate speedy retrieval of mail, plan/coordinate schedule with external mail vendors to maximize efficiency/effectiveness of mail delivery (including time, method, cadence).
- Maintain postage and shipping needs of the office, including software updates, postage purchases, and account reconciliation.
- Coordinate and maintain multiple conference room calendars through Outlook; proactively suggesting ways to improve calendaring system, including research and recommendations on new technologies and processes.
- 1-2 years of Receptionist/Office Admin experience in a fast-paced, dynamic corporate setting
- Ability to work independently as well as an excellent team player that is part of a cohesive team; willing to go above and beyond at all times – always looking to improve process, efficiency, and support to business
- Impeccable interpersonal acumen – able to interface at ease with executive team, employees, and visitors at all levels diplomatically
- Excellent attention to detail (proven by exceptional references and previous accomplishments)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, even under pressure and when navigating ambiguity and challenge
- Technical abilities: Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing, employee/customer-centric environment
- Competent with conflict resolution and defusing escalated situations as needed
- Avid problem solver – able to create win-win situations using limited resources
- Friendly, kind, high-energy human, passionate about creating a great and special environment