Our client is a legacy European haircare appliances brand that is looking to grow their footprint in the US.
We are looking for a talented Sales & Education Manager to drive acquisition and growth with distributors and resellers all over the country, responsible for their long-term growth, success, and profitability.
Candidates with the right mix of talent and enthusiasm, high resilience, analytical thinking, with proven sales skills, high communication capabilities, and nationwide mobility are strongly encouraged to apply.
*We are ideally looking for remote candidates in the Mid West or east coast, unfortunately we cannot consider West Coast candidates at this time.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
· Develop the distributors and customers network to meet sales targets
· Strategically identify and target key potential customers/accounts
· Routinely travel to assigned accounts to promote actively sales, develop relationships, plan and execute marketing activities
· Plan and execute marketing activities
· Educate distributor field sales people and store managers, organize and execute master classes together with distributors
· Participate in national and regional trade shows
· Reports constantly to the HQ in Switzerland on meetings, sales, market development and information, ideas and opportunities to develop the business
Qualifications, required skills and licenses:
· Hunter attitude
· Able to close sales and maximize contract compliance
· 3+ years experience in sales, ideally managing distributors in the beauty industry, with a proven track record of success
· Industry / Retail Knowledge required
· Willing to travel nationwide up to 70% of the time, with focus on the assigned region/territory
· Willing to work for long time alone - periodically accompanied by superior manager
· Working from personal home office
· Short visits in our head office in Switzerland for education and information exchange
· Proficient computer skills with Microsoft and most used office applications; Hubspot CRM knowledge will have preferential status
· Organizing, planning and time management skills (strong work ethic)
· US resident and/or valid working permit
· Italian language will be considered an important plus
Your application will be carefully evaluated. Unfortunately, it is not possible to answer all the applications we receive, we will answer only those that are currently of interest. Others will eventually be stored for future vacancies.