Job descriptionOur client, a growing Beauty brand, is looking for a strong, hungry, Sales and Education Manager to join their team!
Location- Los Angeles, must be based out of LA
Salary-Up to $85K plus bonus
This role will be reporting to the National Field Sales & Education Manager, and be responsible for relationship building with store teams, improving retailer
performance and ensuring sales goals are achieved within the assigned territory. You will be responsible for creating and building on strategic partnerships with our retailers and educating in-store teams on a total of four brands.
What You Will Do:
• Drive sales through regular store visits; providing brand education to support the achievement of sales and productivity goals.
• Provide excellent customer service and motivate the store teams to meet and exceed sales goals.
• Daily and weekly review of territory sales and education impact
• Lead masterclasses and events utilizing exceptional product knowledge, enthusiasm and strategic thinking.
• Think strategically and innovatively to support our retailer partners to achieve sales goals.
• Act as a brand ambassador; able to effectively relay our brand message(s) on each store visit.
• Drive Brand education to ensure staff is well-versed in brand messaging, differentiation and assortment.
• Follow up and follow through on daily business to ensure results. Track performance and recognize when intervention is required to help support stores to achieve results.
• Possess confident leadership skills when educating, selling and building relationships with the customer and retailer.
• Develop good working relationships with District Managers, and Store Management to recognize opportunities that are consistent with the company’s direction.
• Partner with retailers to lead and execute events and potential masterclasses.
• Influence retailers and negotiate event space and location.
• Work cross-functionally with brand and ensure proper needs for the business are met.
Who You Are:
• Must have access to a car and have a valid drivers license
• 3-5 years of experience in retail sales/education/managing retail with experience in Sephora required.
• Experience managing a territory and maintaining strategic partnerships with retailers
• Deep understanding of the retail market and current beauty trends.
• Experience training and educating store teams in order to achieve goals.
• Ability to recognize inventory/stock issues, retailer staff performance, challenges etc.
• Strategic thinker, enthusiastic, able to think out of the box.
• Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in front of groups
• Availability to work key business hours including weekends.