Job descriptionJob Description
To proactively market and lease the company’s offices and services through advertising, promotions, sponsorships, strategic partnerships, networking and events in efforts to hit sales goals while providing superior professionalism and customer service and constantly measuring progress and results.
Procure and maintain good relations with industry organizations and affiliations. Attend Events and Host Events for outside target markets and decision makers of existing tenants base. Work on projects with outsourced web solutions companies on the company website, online optimization, social media campaigns etc. Deeply understand both the traditional and online brokerage community. Get involved with real estate networks, marketing vendors, publicists/media and outsourced agencies as well as the company’s existing tenant base, and all the staff. Delegate, Manage and Train Staff to support the Leasing & Marketing initiatives.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Successfully sign leases for office suites within the company’s three office locations.
- Keep accurate records and documentation of Rent Roll, Occupancy Reports, Floor Plans, Lease Renewals, Automatic Renewal Letters, Extension Letters etc.
- Record Leasing & Marketing Policies & Procedures in the Company Manual being compiled by the General Manager.
- Online Advertising Management – work with third party agency.
- Search Engine Optimization – both Sponsored & Organic. – work with third party agency.
- Manage Public Relations initiatives and relationships.
- Manage Customer Relationship Management - through CRM Program.
- Plan and execute the company’s Marketing Plan.
- Manage the leasing activity of the Centers. Responsible for fielding calls, negotiating terms, executing contracts and running leasing reports that accurately measure leasing & marketing performance.
- Manage the leasing process of the company’s Office Suites
- Create and Manage the execution of the company’s marketing plan and run appropriate reports that show return on investment and key results of each campaign.
- Daily management of paid SEO campaign
- Daily management of organic SEO campaign – oversee third party agency
- Keep timeline, budget and creative for publications and websites advertises within. - Create and manage suitable or existing sponsorships & partnerships maximizing and measuring results
- Keep brand current and visible on all platforms such as Captivate Network, GreenSpace, suitable websites, hotels, etc
-Work with creative agencies, create incentive programs and promotions, email blasts and bring fresh, viable ideas to the Director.
-Create and maintain relationships with appropriate community organizations, affiliations, businesses, partners and media contacts (i.e. bloggers, journalists, writers, etc)
-Display leadership and keen decision making skills through the marketing process as it relates to vendor negotiations, budget management, tenant relations and leasing administrative duties; ie following policies and procedures, collecting appropriate paperwork, etc.
-Write up tenant proposals and license agreements, Broker Agreements and alternative contracts