Job descriptionPosition Responsibilities:
- Support the “global” assortment for all sales channels (E-commerce, Amazon Retail, etc.), for a key brand underneath ownership
- Partner with each channel to understand, strengths and opportunities of each franchise/sku.
- Working with Product Development and Sourcing to fill holes in the assortment through new innovation and franchise expansion.
- Obtain target cogs, projected quantities and MSRP expectations per channel and coming up with a pricing strategy (MSRPs) that work for all channels.
- Come up with exit strategies of skus/franchises that are underperforming.
- Work on sku positioning with VP of sales strategy, Product Development and sku education across total company.
- Review Copy with channels and provide feedback to copy team.
- Manage the Re-Support Calendar and look for areas for expansion, identify product initiatives and what strengths and opportunities there might be – helping each sales channel synergize.
- Channels should come to sales strategy with product innovation ideas and data for sales strategy and channel to execute.
- Maintain Data. Coming up with ways to synergize data to analyze the success of a franchise/sku across all channels.
- Owning the Holiday program, the creation of the assortment the strategy, collecting the success of the current years program across all platforms.
- Working on value sets/bundle strategy with ecomm and amazon teams.
- Work with Demand Planning team on how to better each channels forecast abilities and pushing to take risks and conservative approaches on levels of inventory depending on franchise potential.
- Review Excess monthly, and help maintain inventory levels at all warehouses. Recognizing ways to properly exits and liquidate skus.
- Track the success of innovation items. Having strong entrance and exit strategy for skus, monitoring the success closely for 3 months before determining if a sku becomes part of the core assortment. If unsuccessful strategize how to exit properly.
- Must have 8-9 years relevant experience.
- Must have 3-5 years of beauty experience.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude, with excellent communication skills.