Job description24 Seven is partnering with a top global sportwear client based in the Portland, OR region to help them find a Senior Administrative Assistant for this hybrid position working onsite Mon-Thurs, remote on Fridays. This is a 16 month contract with potential to extend or convert to a fulltime salaried position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits and more.
Ideal Candidate: will have at least 7 years of experience in an administrative role and be skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint software programs, as well as Mac programs like Keynote.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
This candidate needs to have a proven ability to work in a highly ambiguous, fast-paced environment. Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously is critical. The ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and use a keen attention to detail. In addition, this candidate should be excited to take on new challenges, grow their skills and be constantly challenged as a part of the team.
The Sr. Administrative Assistant is a reflection of the team, demonstrating behavior that is consistent with the company's dedication to serve athletes at all levels.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• Complex calendar management
• Booking travel
• Coordinating complex team meetings and events
• Producing, editing and reformatting documents and correspondence
• Preparing expense reports and purchase orders
• Processing and troubleshooting invoices
• Coordinating space or equipment moves
• Providing support to a large diverse team of people with a variety of management styles.
This opportunity also involves using your computer skills to create high quality graphic and text PowerPoint or Keynote presentations often under tight timeframes. You'll prepare special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources and incorporating that information into complex Excel spreadsheets. You may also be required to maintain ongoing reports or databases, department websites, and shared drives.
This role will contribute to the onboarding experience of new teammates by assisting with the execution of administrative tasks such as IT asset assignment and pertinent system access.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
As our Senior Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to the company's Resilience team. You will be a key member of the Portfolio and Operations team, frequently engaging with team members at all levels and functions, helping to create and maintain a positive working culture rooted in the company's values.
WHAT YOU BRING
• College degree preferred
• Minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience in an administrative support capacity with operations focus strongly preferred
• Intermediate to advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint software programs, as well as Mac programs like Keynote
• Proficient in Zoom, BOX, Adobe, Slack, AirTable, Confluence and SharePoint
• Proven ability to organize, prioritize and appropriately handle highly confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with a variety of personalities including senior level executives
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time; anticipate the managers’ and teams’ needs and interact with multiple diverse internal and external stakeholders
• Great combination of analytical skills, creativity, and attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and to think strategically