Senior Designer, Women's Swimwear
Client Overview: Our client is the world’s leader in the design, development and sourcing of consumer goods and provides a diverse and dynamic range of private label products across apparel, footwear, accessories, beauty, and many other divisions.
Senior Swim Designer Overview:
As the Swim Designer, you will be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new apparel design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
Sr Swimwear Designer Responsibilities:
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season, review emerging trends and shapes, and research local markets
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with other Designers and various cross-functional teams and maintain strong business relationships with external partners
• Lead sample review sessions, provide recommendations, note feedback, and update sketches as necessary
Sr Swimwear Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 7+ years’ experience in swimwear design- license or off price experience a PLUS
• Technical knowledge of fabrics, silhouettes, prints, colors, and trims
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop