Job descriptionOur client in the manufacturing space is looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer to join their creative team!
The creative team is responsible for the creation and production of branded marketing collateral such as, but not limited to; catalogs, sell sheets, power points, product photos, product labels, product cartons, infographic design, A+ page design, web page graphics, web banners, social media graphics, paid advertising design and post editing of product
- Creation of product carton artwork, including coordination of product photoshoots, product specs, and other pertinent information relating to the completion of carton graphics.
- Design of product label artwork, including coordination of product specs, logos, fonts, and artwork delivery to supply chain.
- Design and/or revision of product manuals, including coordination of use and care information, safety information, warranty information, and product set up and quick start details, and all illustrated parts including within the manual.
- Reviews artwork for all printed and/or digital marketing content that is produced.
- Leads creative projects through from ideation/approval to production.
- Oversees junior team members to create and manage to completion all corporate collateral including catalogs, power point presentations, product marketing collateral, product web assets, photography, infographics, web page graphics, web banners, social media graphics, paid advertising design and special campaign creative design.
- Works cross-functionally with external partners, retailers and vendors, to deliver accurate creative assets and artwork for all products.
- 5+ years of design experience in creative, advertising, or visual communications role.
- 2+ years proven experience in a Senior Creative or Lead Graphic Design/Visual Communications role.
- Extensive experience in packaging design (product cartons and product labels)
- Strong portfolio showcasing work.
- Advanced skills required in Adobe Creative Suite applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Highly skilled in creative setup and layout including ad building and design, web design layout, photography post-editing and manipulation and social media graphic design.
- Must be willing to go onsite 5x/week in Pleasant Prairie, WI.