Job descriptionOur medical device client is seeking a Senior Marketing Specialist to join their organization. This role is perfect for those with Downstream Marketing, Product, and Customer Marketing experience. This is a 3-month contract with the potential to extend to 6 months. Fully remote.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- The position will manage the operational execution of a product introduction using program or project management best practices. Activities will include recommending a strategy on how to phase in customers based on the supply of the product with the objective of maximizing sales.
- Ensure field and inside sales team is well equipped to execute marketing tactics.
- Weigh in on acceptable pricing when pricing falls outside of target ranges.
- Coordinate with medical education and sales training for programs and events, ensuring messaging aligns with launch goals.
- Identify or drive tactics and provide marketing materials that help make existing channels more effective.
- Analyze voice-of-customer data, monitor customer loyalty, and identify and support customer advocates. Share the findings from Voice-of-Customer data with the rest of the business.
- Manage competitive intelligence by monitoring the competitive landscape from field personnel and communicating current and anticipated future competitive activities to the organization.
- Tracking performance metrics and sharing them with the marketing team on a regular basis.
- Develop a unit forecast for sales and demand.
- Incorporate market insight, intelligence, and competitive analysis to inform demand forecast for demand reviews.
- Provide inputs and close support to the process of inventory management.
- Determine optimal digital and social channel spend and which levers to use for digital or social marketing.
- Support the development of digital and social media marketing content based on the digital or social media strategy.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar
- At least 5-10 years of experience managing projects, ideally in marketing.