As the UX Design Manager, you will lead the UX team, driving our user experience across all customer-facing touchpoints.
What will You Be Doing:
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of UX designers, providing guidance and support throughout the design process.
- Develop roadmap strategy, visions, business benefits and prioritization of goals for UX initiatives
- Take a hands-on approach to design by creating wireframes, prototypes, and design mockups that align with our brand identity and deliver intuitive user experiences.
- Develop and maintain a user-centered design strategy, tailored to the ecommerce subscription model, to ensure smooth onboarding, seamless browsing, and simplified checkout processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from product, marketing, creative, and media teams to define project goals, requirements, and scope, ensuring our activewear platform meets customer needs and expectations.
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and user interviews to gain insights into customer preferences and pain points.
- 8+ years of experience in UX with a track record of successfully leading and mentoring teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep understanding of user-centered design principles and proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar
- Experience in eCommerce platform like Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Content Management Systems, like Amplience