Job descriptionOur Client, a leader in market research, is looking to bring on a Full-Time Senior Research Manager to start immediately. This role will be completely remote.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This role is heavy on panel experience (not to be confused with polling and surveying)
- Provide hands-on support of the Probability Panels through initiatives designed to support business and panel strategy including recruitment, maintenance, and activities to increase panelist engagement and reduce attrition
- Provide on-going support for the broader team e.g. collaborate with Account Executives, Project Managers, Marketing Sciences and Methodologists in program design, provide information/materials, troubleshoot issues impacting our panel systems and surveys, etc.
- Review, update and maintain panel health analysis & reporting.
- Assist with Panel Management and Panel Relations staff in identifying opportunities for process efficiency and automation across the Panelist lifecycle. Prepare requirements documentation in collaboration with the team and manage development team efforts through implementation and coordinate all aspects of survey research process including but not limited to questionnaire review, suggests improvements, troubleshooter and problem solver, incentive management
- Well-rounded in knowledge of survey design, sampling, questionnaire design, multi-mode data collection, and passionate about public policy and social science research based on survey research methods
Required Skills And Abilities
- 2-3+ years market research industry experience
- Panel management experience a plus
- Experienced in survey-based project management
- Understanding of probabilistic sampling and research a plus
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills in addition to well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills
- Understanding of passive metering technology, methods. Experience in media measurement a plus
- Highly motivated, self-directed & capable of working within tight deadlines
- Detail oriented with strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient using Word, Excel and PowerPoint. SAS / SPSS a plus
- BA/BS required (Marketing Research, Marketing, Social Science preferred). MA/MS/MBA a plus.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume and/or portfolio today!