Our client is one of the fastest-growing digital-first direct-to-consumer brands. Modernizing diamond jewelry through the exclusive use of sustainably created diamonds, our client has innovation, craftsmanship, and sustainability at the core of its products and values. Our client has locations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, NY, Shanghai, Chicago, London, Madrid, and Copenhagen, with more locations on the horizon.
We’re excited to be looking for a seasoned Showroom Manager to join our growing team. You’ll be a trusted advisor in the customer journey and play an integral part in growing the in-person shopping experience.
You'll be a great fit for this role if you thrive on building strong customer relationships and creating a memorable experience for life's special milestones while developing a team of jewelry sales specialists. You love selling, coaching, and diamonds that are created sustainably, are reasonably tech-savvy, and are excited to join a nimble team to in turn, help grow the brand.
· Implement store operating procedures including: opening/closing policies, inventory management, merchandising, security and staffing
· Generate weekly and monthly reports to track personal sales and store performance
· Partner with management in the hiring, training, continued development, and management of Diamond Experts and Jewelry Stylists in your location
· Model sales-driven behavior and cultivate talent using sales training and mentorship (manage inbound pipeline, nurture leads, close sales, etc); use clienteling and other creative strategies to drive revenue.
· Prepare personalized consults, demonstrating our sustainably created diamonds and settings, and follow up to close the sale
· Be a trusted advisor and assist clients with diamond education, ring settings, metals, how to size a ring, returns policies, diamond upgrade policy, lifetime diamond warranty, ring lifetime care (resizing, re-polishing etc.)
· Collaborate with marketing and product team on product launches, in-store events, Press days, activations and influencer hosting
· Diamond expertise preferred but not required
· Certified Gemologist from a reputable institution strongly preferred
· 3+ years management experience in a luxury retail environment, minimum
· Proven ability to close sales in a high volume environment
· Familiar with Shopify POS, CRM, appointment scheduling, GSuite, video conferencing
· Independent, motivated, and well-organized
· San Francisco based
· Available weekends
· Flexible: this is a start-up environment and it’s always changing