Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking for a contract Social Media Copywriter to join their team from December - February 4th, with strong potential to extend. Role is 100% remote. This person will work directly with Editorial Director and senior managers to manage production and workflow of editorial and copy team
- You’ll write captions, overlays, and light storyboards for Instagram, Instagram Stories, Tiktok, Pinterest, and more.
- You should be equally well-versed in beauty, lifestyle and pop culture as you are in ROAS, KPIs, and retail and social best practices.
- You’re familiar with the difference between upper funnel and lower funnel, and will be writing for both.
- Above all, you’re a master wordsmith, sophisticated in your wordplay, quick with clever one-liners, and a storyteller and story packager at heart.
- This role calls for a mid-to-senior copywriter with beauty experience in retail, editorial, agency, or brand.
- B.A. in English, Creative Writing, or Journalism
- 4+ years of copywriting; social and digital copywriting preferred
- Experience in beauty, retail, or lifestyle editorial
- Deep knowledge of beauty and beauty culture
- Mastery of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint)
- Strong familiarity with project tracking tools (Monday.com, frame.io, Miro)
- Flexibility and comfort level with ambiguity and highly matrixed organizations
- Professionalism and receptivity to feedback and reviews