Job descriptionOur client, an entertainment brand, is looking for a Social Media Marketing Leader to strategize and create campaigns that will keep the internet talking. This role is working on Series Television.
Candidates should have at least 7 years of marketing/social experience
Hybrid, in Culver
Exempt from OT, Typical 8hr days maybe some 10 hr days
Our client, a leader in entertainment, is looking for a Social Media Marketing Leader to strategize and create campaigns that will keep the internet talking
• Responsible for social goals, plans and creative in a cross-functional title team.
• Responsible for series campaign strategies inclusive of: target audience, social creative and owned/earned distribution with paid opportunities
• Drives innovation in social and strives for creative excellence across all titles and assets
• Drives the launch of key marketing assets across social
• Uses internal and external social analytics to inform strategy
• Responsible for the full suite of content to support a title across the totality of the planned social ecosystem for the duration of a campaign
• Manages the social campaign and creative strategy across internal and external creative partners and agencies
• Developing and reporting against key KPIs and success metrics in order to drive the business.
• Ensuring brand consistency in marketing, messaging, and creative by working with the various internal and external partners.
• Providing training, guidance and best practices to the individual lines of business.
• Monitoring competitor activity and ensuring brand safety.
• Working with marketing teams across the business to educate and integrate social media with all marketing efforts.
• Developing content marketing and distribution strategies with key partners.
• Leading communication with international marketing leads on social marketing strategy and best practices.
• Working with the central Apple Marketing and Communications teams to ensure alignment with company-wide best practices and policies.
• 10+ years working on broad, multi-platform marketing campaigns and delivering world-class campaigns with big impact (reach and engagement)
• Experience working within the Entertainment industry and/or highly consumer centric brands with success in the social space
• Fluent in Social Media best practices. You know what works across various social platforms and experience in multi-channel distribution efforts
• Excellent communicator, strategist and creative
• Experience working directly with talent and creators and is skilled in pitching and presenting and reading the room.
• Experience leveraging social analytics and utilizing publishing tools