24 Seven is partnering with a Global Sportswear company in search of a Software Engineer to join their team for a Hybrid opportunity. The team is looking for a services based engineer that can help their current ERP system as well as grow with the new systems the hope in implement.
Please apply with your resume for our team to review. At this time our client can not work C2C nor can the provide sponsorship for candidates.
- Design/develop/test software applications for in-house users and external web-based users.
- Develop integration layers between internal systems and external ordering and EDI partners.
- Review and document existing systems/applications.
- Manage server processes/services and related network software.
- ERP Management: Maintain data files and manage inventory
- Financial Support: Create financial data imports
- B2B and DTC Support: Maintain internally developed Retailer Web platform; support the development of the direct-to-consumer sales platform. Maintain integration between the global site and U.S. Operations. Monitor inbound order flows; Upload Price/Product/Stock data to site; Manage the return site
- Custom Apparel Program: Maintain Team Store code for the US and Canada; resolve payment issues
- IT Operations: Write/maintain reports, write queries; Develop and maintain integrations with custom factory
- In the future, partner with the Global IT team (in Italy) to implement a new ERP platform
- SQL Server development experience including table design, administration, stored procedures, SQL. Familiarity with SQL Server Management Studio, SSIS Development, Reporting Services.
- Knowledge of/experience configuring Microsoft Windows and Macintosh workstations.
- Experience with source code management systems.
- Windows Server/Network Administration experience a plus.
- Smart Phone/Device development experience a plus.
- Can interact professionally and comfortably with colleagues.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to stay on task.
- Service-oriented to both customers and co-workers.