Job description24 Seven is partnering with their top global sportwear client based in Portland, OR to help them find a Sports Lab Operations Associate to join their team onsite at the company's HQ! This is a full-time, 12 month contract with potential to extend. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
*This is a hybrid opportunity in Portland, OR. Must be able to go onsite at least 3 days a week.*
Support development and execution of a new HW/SW system and operations for a project focused on bringing to life guidance services for athletes outside of the Lab. Work on a variety of tasks on a fast-paced team piloting new services that then scale through the company.
• Assist with the implementation of a new system used to provide a guidance service to people who run.
• Schedule, setup and support system installations and on-going support at HQ and remote sites.
• Operate system for demos and data collection. Upload data to centralized server and report collection metrics for all sites.
• Interface with Operations team on equipment purchasing and management of inventory and vendors.
• Purchase product needed for sites.
• Manage shipping and receiving of equipment to multiple sites.
• Maintain event calendars for multiple sites.
• Maintain and update content in SW system.
• Provide general team support, as needed. For example:
o Communication with IT teams on HW/SW needs
o Support with training and help desk system implementation
o Miscellaneous support as needed to make service sites successful
• Associate's degree in engineering technology or similar field
• Enjoys problem solving and varied set of activities; able to juggle multiple tasks
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Analytical mindset
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Experience documenting procedures & workflows with a process improvement mindset
• Strong customer service skills and time management
• Ability to collaborate and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
• Experience following procedures
• Willingness to travel to remote sites, as needed
• Knowledgeable and comfortable working with HW and SW
o Understanding of basic networking
o MS Office suite familiarity
o Ability to set up and install a computer, software, and components
o Bug tracking experience
o Willingness / ability to learn new software programs and skills
• Ability to lift 25-50 lbs