Job descriptionFlexible hybrid schedule in LA
Budget up to $230k DOE + bonus
Senior Digital and Creative Strategist for a Cyber Security company. This role leads the teams responsible for developing and implementing creative approaches to our digital, social, and graphic needs.
Oversight of the Creative Services team, responsible for the development and implementation of cohesive creative and social media strategy, maintenance, and enforcement of editorial and brand standards across the Communications team and organization.
Oversight of the Digital Services team, responsible for ensuring that digital platforms, including website, the Open Data program, and other online properties, are designed and supported to effectively reach members of the Internet community, media, and our various stakeholders worldwide.
Oversight of the Editorial function, including consistent editorial standards, production and updates of the brand Style Guide, and the proofing process for all content.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Full management of three direct reports, including performance reviews and professional development, compensation decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination, and other personnel actions. Lead, coach, and mentor direct reports.
- Provide leadership and direction-setting for extended team of five indirect reports.
- Oversee development, execution, and governance of the company identity expressed through graphics and design.
- Lead team to periodically assess organizational needs, refresh templates and update tools accordingly.
- Manage the departmental budget in consultation with the SVP of Global Communications.
- Define and drive global social media strategy and activities to align with global communications strategy and communications efforts across all social media platforms.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in content creation that aligns to global strategy.
- Knowledge and experience in the content production process.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and set multiple priorities and resources simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated expertise in the social media space - broad understanding and working knowledge of digital and social media platforms, technologies, and trends; understanding of content development in a multi-channel world; ability to work across multiple social and community platforms with all types of diverse personalities; ability to understand an appropriately use metrics.
- General knowledge of the Internet, governance and issues preferred.
- Specialized knowledge of storytelling techniques and the role of multichannel content creation and delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Communications, Journalism or Marketing.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in multi-channel communications.
- Must include at least 7 years of people management experience.
- Prior experience working for an international organization, strongly preferred.